I just wanted to eat breakfast ;(
welp now we know the distinction between the two
“A three second exposure meant that subjects had to stand very still to avoid being blurred, and holding a smile for that period was tricky. As a result, we have a tendency to see our Victorian ancestors as even more formal and stern than they might have been.”
I’ve reblogged this before and I will reblog it again.
This is so great
now this is what i like to see… if i’m gonna buy some fancy new Strong Product i wanna see it beat the weaker version of itself into total useless garbage…… its called innovation and i’ve never been so happy to be a capitalist…
sometimes i wonder if this website is okay
It’s subtle but if you look closely someone cared enough about this meme to add the reflection of the text in the water.
- me: *sings marching show after rehearsal*
- me: *sings marching show during class*
- me: *sings marching show during lunch*
- me: *sings marching show in sleep*
- me: *sings marching show at wedding*
- me: *sings marching show at funeral*
- everyone: SHUT UP
- me: *sings marching show in their nightmares*